Moore Unidrill 2017
Professional contractors heavy duty direct drill for grass, cereal stubble or conventional seedbeds. 3m, 32 row, 90mm close spaced disc coulters, Accord pneumatic metering. Guttler self-cleaning packer roll, Totally redeveloped seeding system for low maintenance and better results! The ultimate machine for badly poached spring paddock rejuvenation.
- Contractor Spec 32 rows at 90mm close spacing disc seed coulters, 33% closer than the model it replaces, for true ONE PASS seeding, available trailed or mounted.
- Cat 3 linkage mounting for convenience and QUICKER headland turns.
- 700lt Kverneland ACCORD hopper for proven high speed drilling, quick and easy calibration, convenient emptying, and individual row accuracy, with the ability to sow to the last quantity of seed, with all seed types, perfect for all small seeds ie. kale, stubble turnips, rape and grass.
- 1000rpm PTO fan drive (Hydraulic Optional)
-Seeding depth controlled off rear packer roller, with standard hydraulic adjustment...seeding coulters can be totally suspended off the ground with all the weight on the packer roller, or all weight can be put on the discs to give up to 94kg/coulter with an empty hopper. Total weight with optional 700kg ballast is 3000kgs.
- 3 metre transport width, with a drive wheel, which is quickly set inside frame for road transport, working width is 2.9 metres.
- Heavy Duty 100mm x 100mm x 10mm Powder coated chassis.
- Low maintenance trailing arm rubber suspension, offset to achieve close row spacing.
- Proven MOORE UNIDRILL sowing disc/coulter arrangement
- 410mm x 5 mm boron discs
- LONG LIFE Tungsten carbide tipped coulters
- Maintenance free European sourced sealed bearings.
- Folding rear filling safety step with safety rail
- LED Road lights
- Full width GUTTLER GREENMASTER self cleaning packer roller.